Meet Dr. Zakhor
Top Rated Beverly Hills Dentist
Dr. Zakhor is one of the most prominent cosmetic dentists in Los Angeles treating patients from all walks of life. Doing exquisite smile makeovers, Handcrafted Porcelain Veneers, Invisalign, and Dental Implants among many more procedures.
Dr. Zakhor is a graduate of Herman Ostrow School of Dentistry at the University of Southern California (USC) with emphasis and continued education in oral surgery and cosmetic dentistry. Serving multiple years in the dental clinic attending to dental emergencies and transforming smiles.
In his spare time, he enjoys playing and composing music and reading literature about new technological developments, particularly in the field of dentistry.
Dr. Zakhor is a member of the ADA, CDA, the Alpha Omega dental fraternity. As a dentist volunteer for the USC dental mobile clinic, he has treated many underprivileged children and adolescents, creating a comfortable setting for young patients.
He continues to serve, mentor, and make connections to under-served communities and provide opportunities and help kids in the field of dentistry.
Training and Associations
- Training in using adhesive (non-metal) crowns, bridges, and veneers
- Training in the use of Dental Implants
- Training in Laser Dentistry
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the California Dental Association
- Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD)
- Utilization of digital dental photography to aid optimal cosmetic treatments
- Utilization of high magnification optics to ensure Minimally Invasive Dentistry